综合辅导—工程应用英语五百句(七)
来源:优易学  2011-9-15 11:58:20   【优易学:中国教育考试门户网】   资料下载   建筑书店
  121.It is a question which we shall not discuss here.
  这个问题我们将不在此讨论。
  122.We have not get fully determined.
  我们尚未完全决定。
  123.This is something beyond our comprehension.
  这是我们不可理解的事。
  124.I regret to say that I can not agree with you.
  我很报歉(遗憾),不能同意你。
  125.We hold the opinion of our own.
  我们坚持我们的意见。
  126.Let us decide on this point.
  让我们决定这一点。
  127.We decide to do so.
  我们决定这样办。
  128.This problem must be reported to the higher level, they have the final say to make decisions.
  这个问题应该呈报上级,由他们作最后决定。
  129.Your side will be held responsible for all the consequences arising there from.
  由此产生的一切后果由你方负责。
  130.Let us draft a resolution about it.
  让我们为此起草一项决议。
  131.Please sign your name to the minutes of the meeting.
  请在会议记录上签字。
  132.We shall meet again tomorrow morning.
  我们明天早上接着开会。
  133.Let us put this matter aside for sometimes, Good-bye.
  这事过些时候再说,再见!
  134.Your cooperation means much to us.
  你们的合作对我们是很重要的。
  六、工程项目(20句)
  ENGINEERING PROJECT
  135.A project execution is usually divided into some elementary phases, such as :engineering, procurement and transportation, and field construction.
  一个工程项目的实施通常可分为几个基本阶段:工程设计、采购和运输、以及现场施工。
  136.We are building an ethylene plant with an annual capacity of 300,000 metric tons.
  我们正在建设一座年产三十万吨的乙烯工厂。
  137.The contract number of this project is CJC78-8.
  这个项目的合同号是CJC78-8.
  138.The Seller(vendor) is Toyo Engineering Corporation(TEC)of Japan.
  卖方(卖主)是日本的东洋工程公司。(简称TEC)
  139.The Buyer (customer, client)is China National Technical Import Corporation.(CNTIC)
  买方(主顾、顾客)是中国技术进口总公司。(简称CNTIC)
  140.China National Chemical Construction Corporation (CNCCC) contracts for domestic and overseas chemical projects.
  中国化工建设总公司(简称CNCCC)承包国内和海外的化工工程。
  (青年人网咨询工程师站点编辑)

责任编辑:xiaohan

文章搜索:
 相关文章
热点资讯
热门课程培训