你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
责任编辑:wangpeng6151