每日一诗:If We Must Die
来源:优易学  2010-1-13 15:14:10   【优易学:中国教育考试门户网】   资料下载   外语书店
  If We Must Die
  若我们必须牺牲
  If we must die, let it not be like hogs
  若我们必须牺牲,不要像猪一般死去
  Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,
  被囚禁在一个不体面的处所,
  While round us bark the mad and hungry dogs
  疯狂而饥饿的狗在我们周围吠叫
  Making their mock at our accursed lot;
  嘲笑我们不幸的命运;
  If we must die, O let us nobly die,
  若我们必须牺牲,啊 让我体面的死去
  So that our precious blood may not be shed
  这样我们高贵的血不会白流
  In vain; then even the monsters we defy
  那时,就算是我们所蔑视的妖魔们,
  Shall be constrained to honour us though dead.
  也会在我们死后不得不表示尊敬。
  O kinsmen! We must meet the common foe!
  啊 同胞们!我们有着共同的敌人!
  Though far outnumbered let us show us brave,
  尽管敌人数目众多,让我们鼓起勇气来,
  And for their thousand blows deal one death blow!
  把对他们的万千控诉汇成致命一击!
  What though before us lies the open grave?
  就算在我们面前敞开坟墓又如何?
  Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack.
  像真的猛士一般直面惨淡的人生
  pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!
  被逼到墙角等死不如奋起一搏!
  Claude McKay
  克劳德 麦凯

责任编辑:wangpeng6151

文章搜索:
 相关文章
热点资讯
热门课程培训