实用英语口语:你得再积极一些
来源:优易学  2011-9-25 14:29:29   【优易学:中国教育考试门户网】   资料下载   外语书店
Herbert: Wasn't sending her the music obvious enough?
  赫伯特: 我把音乐寄给她还不够明显吗?
  Don: You have to be more 1) aggressive than that.
  唐: 你得再积极一些。
  Herbert: Hey! I'm not as 2) suave as you are. One wrong move, and it's over.
  赫伯特: 嘿!我不像你那么会献殷勤。我只要走错一步就玩完了。
  Don: It's time for you to do something BIG.
  唐: 你也该有些大动作了。
  Herbert: And make a fool of myself?
  赫伯特: 然后让自己出洋相?
  Don: You have to try. Isn't Rose worth it?
  唐: 你得试试看。难道柔丝不值得你一试吗?
  语言详解
  A: The studio is aggressively promoting their new movie.
  那个电影公司正在积极地促销他们的新电影。
  B: That's probably because it's not any good.
  那八成是因为那电影毫无看头。
  「It's time for…… ……的时候到了」
  当你要提议去做一件事的时候,就可以用这句话。
  A:I'm tired of looking at these thunder thighs.
  我受不了我的超级象腿了。
  B:Then it's time for you to join a health club.
  那你该去参加健身俱乐部了。
  1) aggressive  (a.) 积极的,有干劲的
  2) suave  (a.) 殷勤的

 

责任编辑:sealion1986

文章搜索:
 相关文章
品牌英语
热门课程培训
论坛新帖