国际商务师业务英语辅导:货物损毁
来源:优易学  2010-2-9 21:17:23   【优易学:中国教育考试门户网】   资料下载   外贸书店
  有时候,货物在运输的过程中会造成一定的损毁。这个时候买卖双方就应该合力调查清楚损毁原因和责任,以便向责任方提出赔偿、协调解决问题。听上去是不是极端复杂?其实用几句简单的英语也可以搞定哦! 
  A-bargainer B-buyer C-inquirer 
  A: Yes, may I help you?
  有什么事吗? 
  B: We got a damaged shipment from you.
  你们送来的货有损坏。 
  A: Was the damage extensive?
  坏得很多、很严重吗? 
  B: I'd say about half of the shipment is unusable.
  我看大概有一半的货不能用了。 
  A: We'll send someone right away to look at it.
  我们会马上派个人去查看。 
  B: Good, we'll be expecting him.
  好,我们等着他。 
  … 
  A: How bad was the damage?
  损坏情况如何? 
  C: One packing case was crushed.
  有一个箱子全压坏了。 
  A: Was all the material in that case destroyed?
  箱里的东西都毁了吗? 
  C: I don't think any of it can be used.
  我看都不能用了。 
  … 
  B: Just whose fault is this damage?
  这次的损坏究竟是谁的责任呢? 
  A: The order was in good shape when it left our factory.
  货离开工厂时都是完好无缺的啊。 
  B: It certainly didn't arrive here that way.
  送到这儿时可不是那样! 
  A: We'll make it right with you, of course.
  当然,我们会帮你调查清楚的。

责任编辑:wangpeng6151

文章搜索:
 相关文章
热点资讯
热门课程培训